Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Well?????

My plan for last week vs what I actually accomplished:

Monday - rest....check!
Tuesday - run in am, spin in the pm....check and check!
Wednesday - strength training....check! (upper body)
Thursday - run in am...check! (and added lower body workout as well)
Friday - rest...check!
Saturday - long run...check!
Sunday - spin class...fail!! :-)

All in all, I think I did pretty well. Not sure that my eating on Saturday is going to allow me to see a decrease on the scale tomorrow am, but I'm OK with that.

I'm working out to get healthy and to be able to "live" once and a while.

Right?? :-)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

AWESOME!

Fran said...

I think you had a great week with your workouts. Well done!

Faith Ann said...

You had a great week!!

I think my goal for this month is to maintain (that will be hard enough!). I'll refocus on seeing drops on the scale in the new year :)

Nej said...

After all of this, I still only dropped .4 pounds. I'll be perfectly happy with maintaining as well!!! :-)