Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

07/27/09

Went out last night with the boys to see one of my favorite local musicians Roxi Copland. And didn't get to bed until 11:00 (and who knows what time I actually finally fell asleep).

So.....getting up this morning was a battle of will.

I'd slept in yesterday, and was really really lazy all day...so it should have been easy.

It wasn't.

I kept hitting the snooze....and finally guilted myself into getting up.

If anything, getting myself up and to the gym this morning feels like more of an accomplishment, than doing the actual working out.

I've said it before, working out and losing weight is almost 100% mental.

Once you make up your mind that it's something you have to do, like paying bills and going to work....then it's so much easier.

I don't enjoy it...but I know I need to do it.

Period.

No comments: