Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

07/15/09

I emailed my shoulder physical therapist and asked about the pain on the inside of my lower leg. He said it could still fall into the category of "shin splint." So now I need to talk to my doctor and/or insurance....to see if I have to get referral for PT...and running analysis.

My run today was good. This is the second day of the 3rd week workout. Periods of both 90 second and 3 minute running intervals. 3 minutes at a time. Sheesh!!!

The first interval of 3 minutes was actually pretty easy, the second one blew goats. :-)

It was hard getting up this morning, but mainly because Tom was home. And he said he'd go with me. And then he didn't. But darn it, I plan on sticking with this. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I just have to get it done...make it habit. That's all there is to it. :-)

No comments: