Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

07/26/09

Week 4 program complete. Week 5 program scares me!!!

Each day is different, instead of it being 3 days of the same thing.

And, it seems, week 5 is where this messing around ends. Intervals be d*mned.

Oh yes, day 1 seems very safe, and un-scary.

Day 2, just a little bit more. Unassuming.

Then day 3......intervals are gone....gone, gone, gone. No more 3 min run, 1 minute walk, 5 minute run, 3 min walk crap.

Oh no!!! Let's warm up for 5 minutes...

...then....

....WHAM!!!!!!!!!

TWENTY minutes...non stop running!!!

Who are they kidding????

The sets of 5 minutes are all I can do to finish them. What the h*ll am I going to do with 20 minutes of running?????

D*mn!!!!

oh well.....I'll worry about that later this week. For now, I'm going to celebrate making it through week 4 of this 10 week program.

Granted, it's actually week 5 of running consistently.....I had to repeat week 2 due to scheduling conflicts, and OCD tendencies. :-) :-) :-)

5 weeks of running. Almost 9 pounds down.

I feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I don't feel any different, and I'm not seeing a difference in the way my clothes fit.

But, I am seeing a difference in the way my legs look.

Baby steps, I'm OK with that.

No comments: