Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

07/23/09

Well, I was bad yesterday....I slept in. Shut off my alarm when it started going off....just couldn't get up.

But, today I did. Sleeping in one day makes it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get out of bed early the next day. No wonder it's so easy to slip back into laziness after missing just one day!!!!

So, this week will be Monday/Thursday/Saturday.

My 3 min run, walk, 5 min run, walk, 3 min run, walk, 5 min run walk....went really well today actually.

Getting more and more used to running on the treadmill. I can actually watch the TV when running....even if it's not dead center in front of me.

My gait was much more relaxed today. It almost felt as if I was just jogging....but have the treadmill set to the same speed as normal. And, the running was so much easier.

Hope I can find that "spot" again....as it made the run so much better today!!!!

So......I lost 8 pounds in the last month, then gained 4 of them back this last weekend. Road trip to Texas to see grandpa.

But, two of those pounds are gone already....so I"m hoping it was just water weight.....from sitting in a car for 24 hours over the course of 2.5 days. Lots of Mt. Dew to stay awake. :-)

It will be nice to go to the gym on Saturday, and not have to worry about showering there to get ready for work.

I still can't believe how much I'm not hating getting ready for work there. I mean, I'd much rather be at home....but I'm getting used to it. I have a routine. There are the same 2 or 3 other people in the locker room when I am.

It's actually just not that bad at all. :-)

No comments: