Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

08/25/11: Yoga for Runners - Week 5

The 5th and final week of the yoga for runners workshop is over. It was a great class, as always. We did some of the normal stuff....and we did a crap load of new things as well.

One of the main new poses introduced was the Crow Pose.


** image from above link

I was close....oh so close.

You bet I'll be working on that one on my own. :-)

Because it was the final class, the talking and explanation portion normally at the beginning of each session was pretty much non-existent last night. It was mostly a "let's put it all together, and throw in some new stuff to shake things up" kind of class.

Fun!! Although I'm sure my arms, legs and abs will be feeling it all in the morning.

Next step, getting onto her website and checking out her regular classes. Pretty sure I'll be joining in on at least one of them a week.

I can already see a difference in my flexibility. Imagine what it would be if I was as dedicated to doing it 2-3 times a week, like I'm supposed to. (giggle)

If you're a runner in Omaha, I highly recommend this workshop!!!!! Mandy is awesome!!!
______________________________________________________

(This is an unsolicited recommendation. I was not reimbursed in any way.)


No comments: