Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

09/22/10 (3 mi hills, 10:45 pace)

Wow....today was sooo much better than yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, now that I think about it, it wouldn't take much for that to happen. (hehehe)

I had a short 3 mile run on the training schedule, so I decided to run my normal 2 mile route, and just repeat the hilly loop three times to get the extra distance in, and some added hill work, all at the same time.

The weather in the area is almost laughable these days. This weekend, we were in jeans and sweatshirts. You could see your breath when you were outside. And then Monday we were back to shorts and tshirts dealing with 90 degree weather. And the rain...it's almost as though it's spring, not fall. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the other hand.....because of all the weather weirdness, it was muggier than heck this morning! :-)

I guess that's it for me today, short post....but, again, I can't tell you how much better I feel today, compared to yesterday. What a difference a day makes, or so they say. :-)