Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

08/03/09

Well....I'm back at it again today. After trying on those shoes last Thursday at the running store, I could barely walk up and down stairs on Friday and Saturday. The pain on the inside of my calf was horrible!!

Won't be buying those shoes. :-) :-)

We went back to the store to try on the others they suggested (but didn't have my size that night). I bought them, and used them the first time this morning.

I can tell that they are changing the way I run....so need to use them a few more times to know for sure if they will work.

I started the week 5 program over again today. I'm going to do day 1 of the week 5 program all three days this week. I'm not going to be as aggressive as the program is asking. I'm not training to win any races, I'm just running to lose weight.....so I have the flexibility to take it a little slower.

Need to start doing some weight training. Guess I need to start getting up on my 2 off weekdays and doing it then. Getting ready for work at the gym...5 days a week....yuck. But...oh well! :-)

No comments: