Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14/11

Met up with a local running group for my Wednesday run. There were two other people coming off of injuries, so a group of about 6 or 7 of us ran intervals.

I usually do 2:1, or 1:1...but the group was doing 3:3, so I changed it up and went with them.

Running with a group is so much different than running alone. And, for some reason, when running....my shyness level goes down a notch or two. Not only will I participate in conversations with complete strangers......but I was actually asking the questions, and initiating. Go figure!

Legs and knee felt great.

________________________________________________
30 minute run (made it 2.47 miles), 12:33 overall overage pace doing 3 min run/3 min walk intervals, Avg HR 174, Max HR 194, 276 calories, 45 degrees

No comments: