Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

03/05/09 Thoughts

OK....so I made an appt with my personal trainer at the gym close to work. She caught me walking around Monday night, and said we needed to catch up and redo my measurements. See where I was at and if I had any questions.

Appt was for 6:30, and she wanted to get together BEFORE I worked out. So, I went home, ate...then headed back to the gym. Got there at about 6:25. I'll bring a book most times and read it while peddling a bike and walking on the treadmill...so I took it to the waiting area of the gym.

Figured I could read for 5 minutes or so and let her finish up with her client.

At 6:45 I got pissed.....and went upstairs to work out. I saw her wandering around on the floor with her client until about 7:00...then never did see her again.

Good thing she's pregnant and perhaps suffering from pregnancy forgetfulness.....it was the only way for me to think about it, and not be mad.

On a good note, I spent 30 minutes on the recumbent bike (in random hill mode), and 30 minutes on the treadmill. 736 calories burned.

I couldn't help myself, I snuck on the scale again this morning....more morbid curiosity.

176.2

No comments: