Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

03/04/09 Thoughts

Well, I didn't work out last night. I'd forgotten to sit down and pay bills this weekend, and thought I'd better get it done before people started calling. :-)

I weighed myself this morning, just to see what was happening, out of morbid curiosity more than anything. I'd stayed the same weight after two months of eating well and going to the gym 4-5 times a week. So I wanted to see what not working out for 2 weeks was going to do. It went up a couple pounds.....but today it was back down to where I've been sitting consistently for the last three years, no matter what I do or don't do.

Most people would probably celebrate a 2 pound weight loss in three days, but I know better. I will stay at that 176-178 range now, forever....no matter what I do. It's where my body wants to be.

(the going out Saturday night, eating badly and drinking my weight in martinis is the explanation for the 2 pound gain)

I don't want to become a person so fixated on weight they get depressed, and edge towards OCD. I just want to see results for my hard work. Be it weight loss, my clothes fitting better, more energy....SOMETHING!!!!!

I have an appointment with a personal trainer at the gym right by work.....a followup. We met when I first started going there the 2nd of December....so I know she wants to see how I'm doing.

I can't wait until she sees my numbers are the same. Ugh! :-(

No comments: