Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

07/20/09

First day of the 4th week training program. Went from running 9 minutes total, to 15 minutes.

(warm up, 3 minutes, walk, 5 minutes, walk, 3 minutes, walk, 5 minutes, cool down)

I didn't know what the program was, until I checked it online before leaving for the gym.

I thought 3 minutes at a time was going to kill me last week...and they wanted to bump it up to 5 minutes this week???

Crazily enough, it actually wasn't that bad at all.

I almost didn't get out of bed this morning. It would have been soooo easy to just stay in bed, and sleep that extra hour.

I gained back almost 4 pounds of what I'd lost.....over the weekend? That can't be right??

Can it???

I didn't eat the best, but I didn't eat THAT much.

Sitting in a car for 24 hours this weekend was really not cool. But....was it THAT uncool???

Maybe there are "womanly" factors...and it's just water weight? Man, I really hope so. :-(

No comments: